CANCELLATION POLICY and Returns Policy
RIGHT OF REVERSAL
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The time limit for revocation is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier took or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (JS Bauer LLC, 820 Angela Avenue Unit B, Rockledge, FL 32955, Tel.: +1 407 376 9425, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REVOCATION
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION OR EXPIRY
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded but which cannot be supplied until 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.